Dear All...

... I must apologise for my absence.

The hustle and bustle of Christmas took over my life and blogging just seemed to disappear in all the tinsel and fake snow!

However, my new years resolution is to dedicate myself to blogging again! I love it so much and I want to make time for it as I used to!

I have lots to catch up on which I still want to show you, so please bear with me as I recount the month of December! I hope you are all still reading!

I must also apologise for having not read all of your lovely blogs! I don't think I will ever be able to catch up on them all, but I will make a concerted effort to read them from now on, as it is such a pleasure and so full of inspiration!

So hear is my apology and my pledge to you and myself that in the New Year I will blog and read blogs more!

However, I will start as I mean to go on and blog today!

Love Jewel xxx

Comments

  1. I look at blogging as a hobby, sometimes put on the back burner, sometimes all consuming. Catch ya later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts