Well yes that time has come! The time for my first ever swap! I am very excited and hope you will all like my idea! It is slightly different to a usual swap so I shall explain.
I would like to host a Re-Gifting swap in which bloggers each pledge an item - preferably an unwanted Christmas gift that might have been surplus to requirements or merely something you think someone else might put to more use.
If you would like to join in then you must leave a comment on this post, then privately email me the item you would like to pledge to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will then create another post with a list of all the items offered, it will then be up to each of you to comment on that post saying which item you would like to take - this will have to be a first come first served policy, but I will pre-warn you of the posting date/time. I will then link you up accordingly.
To try and reduce any disappointment for those who don't get their favourite choices, I propose each blogger also includes a handmade gift and a small crafting supply with their Re-Gift. That way everyone gets a new gift, a handmade gift and a crafting supply whilst also passing on something they don't need or won't use.
In terms of the gift you pass on, this should be NEW and preferably still in packaging, but most importantly something that you were given, not something you have bought!
An inexpensive and thrifty swap for the new year!
A few other things to mention:
- This swap is only open to UK bloggers to make postage easier.
- Only members of blogger who have an active blog and who I can contact can take part this time!
- The closing date for joining the swap will be Sunday 15th January at 5pm
- The list will then be published on Wednesday 18th January (time to be confirmed).
- The closing date for choosing your gift will be Sunday 22nd January at 5pm.
- I will then give you each other's blog names to swap postage details with an aim for all parcels to be sent by the end of January.
Please spread the word far and wide - it will only increase your chances of finding a gift you would like in return. You are welcome to use this button to put on your sidebar, or to put in a post about the swap! Please remember to link it back to this post!
Please comment on this post to join and then email me on the address above with a description of your gift!
Let the re-gifting begin!