Car Booting & A Lovely Walk...

Hey Everyone...

How is your week going? Mine has been very busy work wise, I am waiting for the weekend to come, whilst still reminiscing about last weekend. 

Today I thought I'd show you my car boot finds...

A Bunch of 5 Beautiful Big Roses for £2


Lots of glass jars for under my sink and a utensils tin, plus some cotton all for £4

Then in the afternoon I drove to Windsor to meet one of my lovely uni friends and bridesmaid to be Sian. She was such a lovely friend and listened to me moan about all my woes! We went for a healthy walk through the great park. The weather started lovely and sunny,  but turned a bit cloudy as you can see below...

View from the top of the hill, down over Windsor, with the castle in the distance

Can you spot me hiding below the Queen on her horse?

Lots of cows in the park

It was such a lovely few hours. I really miss my friends a lot as they live all over the country so I don't see them as often as I like. Sunday reminded me to make more of an effort.

Lastly I wanted to show you some treats I had last night. I treated myself to an afternoon tea cookbook from M&S after seeing it a few weeks ago and receiving a voucher for bonus points in the post...


The book is full of lovely decadent recipes and some awe inspiring photography! It has made me want to serve afternoon tea everyday, and I am at least planning a special afternoon tea for all of my friends soon!

The fiance was kind enough to go and pick it up for me, but they couldn't find it in their stock room (it was delivered to the store for me) so he came back with a poor alternative. When I sent him back, he kindly complained on my behalf and got me a free bunch of pretty roses...


Ooooo I do love a house full of roses, don't you?

Jewel x

Comments

  1. Glad it's not just me that's having a tough week at work! I've been pleased if I've been able to leave at 6pm!!! Roll on tomorrow night when I'm off for a drink!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could just see you below the horse. !! it is nearly the weekend. great jars too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys, love the jars and the real and fake roses :) Thought the fake roses were real at first!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Sorry you have "woes", but those lovely goodies should cheer you up. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts