Wonderful Words...

Hey Everyone...

I want to apologise now as this blog is a little negative. But there is positive in here too, lots of it!

I have really been struggling with 'life' at the moment and found myself very 'low in mood' our euphemism at work for depressed. I have been in tears before leaving for work because I just don't feel I can make it though the day. Fortunately, I am a determined person, and I have gone to work, but this week it all got too much. Other things like my friends being far away and things at home have all built up into a huge cloud hanging over me. Things are hopefully looking up. I feel more positive today and I wanted to share some things that have cheered me up...

The fiance has been sending me inspirational quotes whilst at work to get me through the day...

"The rose is fairest when it is budding new, and hope is brightest when it dawns from fears."

"Storms make great oaks take roots."

"The more I give to thee the more I have. For both are infinite."

"Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again."

"Love is staying up all night with a sick child. Or a healthy adult."

"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."

"If the wind will not serve, take the oars."

"You are only given a little spark of madness, don't lose it!"

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"Happiness hates the timid."

All of them are so true, and so inspirational, they really got me through the day.

Then this evening I came back to this...




And inside was this beautiful poem that made me cry...

You're never alone, I'm always near
When you're troubled, down or blue.
All you have to do is call me.
I'm always here for you.

It doesn't matter where I'm at,
It doesn't matter when
When you need someone to talk to
I'm here to be your friend.

If you need someone to hold your hand
or a hug to say I care
If you need a shoulder to cry on
for you I will be there.

So never think you're a burden
When the weight gets to be too much
You might find if you look hard enough
A good friend could be the right touch.

You're never alone, I'm always here
Through the good times and the bad
I'm always here to be your friend
I don't like to see you sad.

I have such amazing friends. Always in the worst times they are there and make a huge effort me make me happy! I miss them so much! Thank you Jones!

So I am being positive and hoping that the future will be brighter.

Jewel x

Comments

  1. I know just how you feel, been going through it myself lately. My friend sent me a lovely card too with little piece cut out from a magazine about dealing with stress and change. It finished with a quote, buddist I believe that went 'As you walk (through life), look left, look right, keep walking.
    Chin up chick it will get better. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I really hope things start to look up for you soon. You have so much to look forward to, your wedding and then your new life as a married woman, sometimes we have to go through bad times to get to the good but it doesn't seem fair. Just keep telling yourself that you can get through this and those that love you will be there to help you through xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts