And Another In One Week...

Hey Everyone...

Not sure what I'm talking about? Only my second award - in the same week! Thank you to the lovely Susan aka Miss Tea for nominating me! This award requires you to blog about your top 10 beauty products, so here goes...


I am also supposed to nominate 10 more blogs for the award, but as I have just nominated 7 recently and I have seen this award around a lot I will stop it here for now!


Coco Mademoiselle Perfume 


A fantastic gift from the fiance for Christmas! I smelt it a while back and wanted it for the wedding but the fiance treated me to it early. It's a lovely grown-up fragrance that I try to save for special occasions.


Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette

This was recommended to me by a friend and is perfect for lovely sophisticated eyes, especially during the day if you don't want heavy makeup. The instruction booklet is great and the brushes are the best I've had!


Benefit Bad Gal Lashes Mascara

This mascara is fantastic. It separates the lashes and doesn't clump, it feels lovely and light!

Benefit Dandelion Blusher

A lovely rosy blusher that smells fantastic! A friend bought me this for my birthday this year and I've fallen in love with it, as it really suits my pale complexion.


No 7 Eyeshadow Trio in Black

I have used this trio (and the brown equivalent) for a long time, ever since I had a free boots voucher. I use the brown one for my everyday make-up for work, and this black one is for my going out makeup. The middle colour is always slightly sparkly which is lovely!

Loreal Elvive Nutrigloss Shampoo & Conditioner

Throughout my teenage years I used Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek and thought it would always be 'THE' shampoo and conditioner. Then I found my hair was dull and awful, so I tried out this pretty pink stuff and I have never looked back! I usually use the 'light' version so that my hair isn't weighted down. I especially love the intense conditioner which got me through a very dry patch after having my hair dyed and being on holiday. I also use the detangler spray to great success!

Nails Inc Nail Varnish

Seems to have the best coverage and a great range of colours! I never pay for them mind you, I only get them free in magazines! Bargain!


Vera Wang Princess Perfume

A birthday present from my parents a few years back and a favourite since! It's a sweet, girly fragrance, again that I try to save for special occasions! In fact my bottle is only just starting to get low!


Virgin Vie One Step Face Base

A fantastic foundation that does what it says on the tin. Unless you have really bad blemishes or dark circles, this foundation will cover all in one sweep! I love that the compact holds the sponge and has a mirror too, plus it's refillable so it's cheap to replace when you run low! Unfortunately I have lots of old foundations that I am trying to use up day-to-day so I save this for special occasions as it's not the cheapest!


Lush

Last but definately not least is Lush. Lush in every shape and form. I love Lush and I am not ashamed to admit it. I have a ridiculous amount, mostly because the fiance's dad always spoils me on birthdays and christmas by buying me the largest gift box available! My favourites are the 'think pink' bath bomb, ocean salt face scrub and snow fairy shower gel!

There are a few more items I could mention that I love but I don't want to bore you so I will save them for now!

Jewel x

Comments

  1. What a great post. I get my foundation from Aldi LOL They do some fabulous award winning creams and serums too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nails inc should be paying us all! I like the look of that Benefit eyeshadow palette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo much in common... I wear Coco Mademoiselle, have you seen the purse spray they do? It's so handy!

    I also use Elvive shampoo in between my John Frieda brunette one... I find I can't use the same shampoo too often as my hair gets used to it.

    I've been tagged to do this so as soon as I get myself sorted I'll be listing my Top 10!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Channel Mademoiselle is my favourite perfume ever! I just love it so much. You described it well. It has a grown-up fragrance but I this I think it s a young grown-up one.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts