Can you believe it? I have been nominated for my first every blog award! The Versatile Blogger award I'm so thrilled, it really means a lot! The lovely Callie at Mumu & Squeak's Place nominated me! Isn't she lovely!? Please check out her blog...
Now according to her this means I have to tell you 7 facts about myself and nominate 7 blogs for the award!
1. I was born on a leap year - that means the 29th February, which only exists once every four years! This means I am 5 and three quarter years old. Next year I will be 6 and get a birthday!
2. I am a vegetarian. I have been since I was 13 (that's a decade!) mostly for moral reasons, but also because meat started to make me feel ill. I stopped eating fish when I was much younger!
3. I am a psychology graduate of the University of Portsmouth. I want to be a Clinical Psychologist. This is a long hard road, but I am determined to get there as I know I would be a good psychologist and want to make a difference.
4. My back up plan is to open a Tea Shop. This is becoming more and more appealing recently. If only someone would invest in me I would quit my job and open it now. I would love to bake and serve tea in pretty tea cups.
5. I have no tumbling skills. I can't cartwheel, or even forward roll (I could do a forward roll when I was younger). I also never learnt to rollerskate or blade. I can't whistle, or click my fingers. Hmm now I feel inferior!
6. I adopt a monkey in Cornwall called Frosty. He's a black capped capuchin, and I have sponsored him since I was 13 (well my dad did for me until I was older). He lives at The Monkey Sanctuary in Looe, Cornwall. Please visit if you can, it's a fantastic place. I even got to go 'behind the scenes' to see him when he was hiding as I am an adopter!
7. I am getting married next year! I am marrying my fantastic fiance Andrew (the fiance) on Saturday May 26th 2012. I love him very much!
And now the 7 blogs I would like to nominate are....
Justine of Emma Bear Forever
Lakota of Faith, Hope & Charity Shopping
Gemma of Little Gem's World
Scarlett of Scarlett Loves Elvis
Pretty At Heart
Victoria of Florence & Mary
B of Bee Happy
Please click on the links and take a look at their blogs! You won't be disappointed, I promise!