My First Ever Blog Award...

Hey everyone...

Can you believe it? I have been nominated for my first every blog award! The Versatile Blogger award I'm so thrilled, it really means a lot! The lovely Callie at Mumu & Squeak's Place nominated me! Isn't she lovely!? Please check out her blog...



Now according to her this means I have to tell you 7 facts about myself and nominate 7 blogs for the award!

1. I was born on a leap year - that means the 29th February, which only exists once every four years! This means I am 5 and three quarter years old. Next year I will be 6 and get a birthday!

2. I am a vegetarian. I have been since I was 13 (that's a decade!) mostly for moral reasons, but also because meat started to make me feel ill. I stopped eating fish when I was much younger!

3. I am a psychology graduate of the University of Portsmouth. I want to be a Clinical Psychologist. This is a long hard road, but I am determined to get there as I know I would be a good psychologist and want to make a difference.

4. My back up plan is to open a Tea Shop. This is becoming more and more appealing recently. If only someone would invest in me I would quit my job and open it now. I would love to bake and serve tea in pretty tea cups.

5. I have no tumbling skills. I can't cartwheel, or even forward roll (I could do a forward roll when I was younger). I also never learnt to rollerskate or blade. I can't whistle, or click my fingers. Hmm now I feel inferior!

6. I adopt a monkey in Cornwall called Frosty. He's a black capped capuchin, and I have sponsored him since I was 13 (well my dad did for me until I was older). He lives at The Monkey Sanctuary in Looe, Cornwall. Please visit if you can, it's a fantastic place. I even got to go 'behind the scenes' to see him when he was hiding as I am an adopter!

7. I am getting married next year! I am marrying my fantastic fiance Andrew (the fiance) on Saturday May 26th 2012. I love him very much!

And now the 7 blogs I would like to nominate are....

Justine of Emma Bear Forever

Lakota of Faith, Hope & Charity Shopping

Gemma of Little Gem's World

Scarlett of Scarlett Loves Elvis

Pretty At Heart

Victoria of Florence & Mary

B of Bee Happy

Please click on the links and take a look at their blogs! You won't be disappointed, I promise!

Jewel x

Comments

  1. Wow! Great to know more about you! Born on a Leap Year - thanks so cool! I'm a February baby too - all the best people are! :oD OMG! I adopted Frosty for my other half - Adam, for his 21st (7 years ago! How weird is that! :o) I also adopted Oliver for my sister who just Graduated as a Zoological Biologist and is doing a months work experience at The Monkey Sanctuary from the end of July (she LOVES monkeys)! We have quite a bit in common! :o)

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. do you FB?

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award and thank you for thinking of me! Sorry I didn't see this, I've been a bit behind recently. How cool to be born on the leap year extra day - I'm sure there's a good story in there somewhere x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, thank you for the award :) very kind of you!
    Just been reading your new Glee post and looks like you had a fab night!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award. I must say you seem very mature for your age!! I too am a veggie and I can't cartwheel, handstand or whistle either - but I can click my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award sweetie! Once I get this weekend out of the way I'll post some facts about me!!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts