August Scavenger Hunt

Hey Everyone...


Well at last I am putting together my August Scavenger Hunt! It's scaring me how quickly the months are flying past, with this hunt making me more and more aware of it. Soon it will be Christmas!


I tried really hard this month to keep my eyes open for all the things on my list  - yet some still alluded me...


A Fountain

... At the Brighton Sea Life Centre

A Boat


... On Brighton beach (with the old pier in the background)


Mountains


... Mountains of stuff that needs ironing, tidying, putting away, making, storing, selling. *Sigh* I must get round to this!


Street Food

... Fish and Chips on the beach in Brighton sounds like street food to me!

A Picnic

... On Hampstead Heath

Market Day

... Actually a car boot, but the closest I could get, no markets for me this month!

A Funfair


... Again on Brighton Beach


Bread


... made by the fiance whilst I was in Brighton - his first ever bread - sour dough bread (he was very proud).


Something Bizarre


...The wonderfully bizarre window display of yummy chocolate creations at Choccywoccydoodah in Brighton.

Fabric

... Lots of beautiful fabric in the Cath Kidston store in Windsor.


A Sport - Feeding Fish!? (I would put fishing but I'm against that!)


... which I obviously never engage in - this is the closest I could get to a sport.


Something Ancient


... Old coins and artifacts on sale at a car boot!


It was really fun this month, and will need to try even harder in September as I doubt I will find any of these things in my travels...


- back to school
- the football/soccer season
- what's in your bag?
- relaxation
- Harvest
- a pile of things
- your desk/workspace
- a public telephone box
- something taller than you
- apples
- a road sign
- a view from above



Wish me luck!


Jewel x

Comments

  1. These are great. I really struggled with Augusts photos, as I didn't really go anywhere but I have had a good start to this month so far and have almost finsihed collecting all the photos from January - May (the months I missed out)Look forward to seeing what you come up with at the end of the month xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts