New Clothes...

Hey Everyone...

I don't know about you, but boy am I glad we're over the hump of the week! I am really looking forward to my first craft fair on Saturday, but the nerves are really start to kick in! I am still waiting for some last minute supplies to turn up, and if they don't I will be down on a lot of stock, so please keep your fingers crossed the postman delivers.

Remember how I said I had a lovely day shopping with my mum on Sunday? We'll I thought I'd show you some naughty purchases for my autumn wardrobe...

Nicely fitted black pencil skirt - H&M £7.99

The picture really doesn't do this fantastic skirt justice! It's a lovely soft, stretchy material, with a thick lining. It sits just below my knees, even when worn slightly high waisted, which is perfect for work. I had two 'oooo you look lovely comments' within 5 minutes of walking in, which was a lovely confidence boost. I have already worn it twice this week and think it might become a firm favourite over the coming months...

Bright red fitted dress - £12.99
Again the picture doesn't capture the vibrant red of this lovely fitted dress. The panels made by the stitching are extremely flattering and the flair of the skirt is beautiful. I am going to attempt to wear this to work on Friday, with a top underneath and tights, which hopefully will look ok (I have to be demure at work!) but as we're going out for a leaving do straight after work I wanted to wear something a little special!

I have another pretty new dress to show you soon too, but I can't just yet! These lovely pieces are all hanging on my door and the lovely autumnal colours are making me feel very happy! Now I just need some excuses to wear them! I hope you like them!

Jewel x

Comments

  1. Gorgeous new clothes, love the dress :) hope your craft fair goes great at the weekend :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts