I hope you have all had a lovely weekend! Mine has been busy, and I am already itching to get into bed. But before I go I wanted to tell you all about the lovely swap that I recently took part in!
The blog love swap was organised by the lovely Gem from Gem's Country Life Dream, and was designed to coincide with Valetine's Day to spread some blog love!
I was paired with the lovely Sophie of Cider with Sophie! We have been getting on like a house on fire by email and I'm hoping it will be a new bloggy friendship!
Anyway - here is the package I sent...
- Little Gold Hairclips
- Rose Lipgloss
- Handmade Heart Brooch
- 3 Handmade Crochet Hearts
- A Spotty Notebook (already wrapped in the picture)
- Little Red Heart Magnets
- Rainbow Tape
- And Some Red Thread
I tried to follow a red and heart theme! I'm so glad sophie liked her gifts - she blogged about it here!
And these were the fantastic gifts I received in return...
- A lovely cross stitch kit - I told her how I had never cross stitched (since school) and would love to learn and this is a perfect starter set!
- A fantastic cupcake filler - it cuts out the centre of cupcakes and you can also use it to cut out solid fillings to put into cupcakes, I can't wait to try it!
- A gorgeous cupcake felt card - which I have greedily kept for myself and hung on the wall.
- A really pretty Paperchase card holder, with a gorgeous crochet cupcake design on it!
- And loads of fantastic little cutters - I used the heart one straight away to finish the fiance's birthday cake! They are just perfect!
Thank you so much Sophie! I love them all!
And thanks to Gem for hosting such a lovely swap!
Just a quick reminder that I am also hosting my own swap...
You can still enter until 5pm on Wednesday 15th February - so get in quick! Just comment on this post to join in!
Love Jewel xXx