Little Gifts...

Hey Everyone...

I hope you have all had a good week! Mine has got harder, not easier as I hoped, but I am plodding along. I am excited though to be able to show you some craftyness at last.

On Monday it was a friend's birthday! A big important birthday! But she is a new friend and we are still getting to know each other, so I thought I would send her a few little bits! She is also having a hard time lately so I hoped these would make her smile...

I used the tutorial for little crochet bows to make her a little hair clip...


I am so in love with this! I think I will have to start a production line of them! Something to list on folksy I think also!

Then I decided to use an idea from another blog to make a little felt heart pouch to hold her little clip...


Can you tell there are some little earrings hidden in their too!?

Simple but sweet and lovely to make! Would have been perfect for a little love note on Valentine's Day!


And I made her a little handmade card, using some lace, my alphabet stamps and some pretty pearl beads! I love these wooden hearts from John Lewis that the fiance's sister bought me for Christmas too!


I really hope she had a lovely birthday! I love making something a little special for people for their birthdays! I will have another such gift to show you very soon!

Love Jewel xXx

Comments

  1. lovely craft makes ;0)...i hope things ease up and get better for you...xx lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your makes, you are so clever :) have a wonderful weekend sweetie

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things get a bit better for you. Your makes are fabulous, the bow hair-clip is adorable - I'm sure your friend will love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet little gift and a wonderful, tender-heated card that shows much love for a friend. Very Special!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your makes, they are so beautiful. well done, Hope your friend liked them. I am so pants at the moment in finding time to make or paint, all I do is play with china! Oh yes and teach art and look after 3 little ones, ok pretty full on, but fun, Soon I will get painting. Like 100 years! :-).
    Thanks for all your lovely comments too. glad you like the cakes, they are really cute, but that's because I didn't make them! hehe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute for words... you are very talented!

    www.popswatch.biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Handmade birthday gifts are special! you're so creative in making the pocket heart and make the crochet heart as hairclip! love the handmade card too, lovely!

    x susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts