I Love Blogging...

Hey Everyone...

Hope you've all been having a lovely weekend! Ours has been very nice! I will tell you all about it in a minute! But first I have been awarded another blog award! Aren't I lucky! This time it is one I have never been given before - The Liebster Blog award! 

It was very kindly given to me by the lovely Gem of Gem's Country Life Dream! She wrote such a sweet message about me too! She has become a great bloggy friend and I will hopefully be meeting her soon! I can't wait! Anyway onto the award...

 
The Liebster Award is awarded to 200 or less followers in the hope that it will bring new visitors and followers to their blog. If you are happy to accept the award the steps are:

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them - check

Post the award button on your blog. - check

Pass the award on to 5 bloggers who inspire you.

Leave a comment on those blogs to let them know.

So the blogs I would like to bestow the award on are...






I hope they will be happy with the award but I understand if they don't want to pass it on! The important thing is to take a look at these fantastic blogs! 

So back to this weekend...

Well yesterday I met up with my maid of honour and had a good old catch up! It was so nice to chat about the hen do and do a bit of shopping together! I am sooo excited about the hen do now! I need to order my outfit! I also managed to find my wedding lingerie, which I had been worrying about! 

I also treated myself to some new clothes, and we had a lovely lunch together! I miss days like this! Most of my friends live a while a way and it's not so easy to meet up, so I need to cherish days like this!

Today, after my first long lie in, in what feels like an age, due to the beautiful blue skies, we decided to head to Alexandra Palace to check out the farmer's market which is held there every Sunday but we had yet to visit!

We weren't disappointed! We decided to get ingredients for another yummy meal like on our trip to Borough Market! I wore a whole outfit of new clothes - I love that feeling! And we took a walk up the hill to the palace...



It really is an amazing view and a beautiful building!

Cheeky Kiss!
Shame we had to come home to housework! Oh well! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Love Jewel xXx

Comments

  1. Sounds like a perfect Sunday, well apart from the housework that is ;) x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya thank you so much for the award... spookily I awarded you one too today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on you award and seems that you had such a lovely Sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award, you so deserve it. And thanks so much for mine! Really kind of you, love Becca,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! congrats on your award! i know how you feel about cherishing time with friends that we can't meet often and live far away! i'm glad you had a lovely time and I love all the photos especially the cheeky kiss hehe so sweet! the BIG DAY is getting near, how exciting to organize the hen do!

    PS: will email you to exchange our addresses! as for the swap items, i dont mind whatever you make/send...:) so excited!

    xx susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award! And thankyou very kindly for passing it on to me!

    Looks like you had a great day, and I love those salt dough decorations from your post a few days ago - very pretty.

    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! It sounds/looks like you had a great weekend (the housework can always wait till the fun bits are done for the day :) )
    Have a lovely week
    Magie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts