What I Made In February...

Hey Everyone...

It's already March! Can you believe it? February is always a busy month for me! Full of birthdays (endless birthdays) and of course Valentine's Day!

Despite being super busy I did manage to do some crafting this month (those special occasions do help spur me on) so here is a little round up...

Crochet Hearts, Bows & Flowers *NEW*


Button Heart Card *NEW*

Crochet Bow Hairclip *NEW*


Heart Felt Pocket *NEW*

Pretty Birthday Card *NEW*

Salt Dough Hearts, Clouds & Butterflies *NEW*





Vintage Apron *New*


Vintage Apron Number 2

And this is what I baked in February...

Chocolate Brownies

Fiance's Birthday Fruit Cake

Banoffee Whoopie Pies *NEW*

Raspberry Trifle Cupcakes *NEW*

*Phew* Well I obviously have been busy! It's so nice to see all I've achieved this month!

And I am doing even more baking this evening for my birthday party tomorrow! I have so many blogs to catch up on - lots of things to show you from my birthday, but I have a busy weekend of celebrating ahead of me so I hope you don't mind if I leave them until next week!?

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Love Jewel xXx

Comments

  1. Wow, you sure were busy in February! You have made such lovely things. I love the vintage aprons :) The crochet bows are so pretty as well. Those chocolate brownies look delicious!
    Have a great time at the Birthday Party :)
    Magie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely makes there, you've been so busy. Enjoy your birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a busy bee indeed! I havent done much in february :) You look so cute and the crochet bow you made as hairpin is totally adorable! yummylicious bakes you made and i adore the vintage apron! you're so creative! love the pocket heart and the button card!

    x susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts