Salt Dough Wonders...

Hey Everyone..

Aren't you glad it's Friday!? I certaintly am! I have been very tired this week! Not really sure why, but I need to relax this weekend!

I wanted to show you something I started making 10 days ago! Remember all that cute crochet I made? Well that same night when I got home from work I had the crafting buzz and immediately made some salt dough!

My aim was to make some lovely decorations/gift tags! One in particular was meant for The Fiance's Valentine's gift! Unfortunately, the week got away from me, and birthday and love day celebrations took over!

I finally managed to finish them on Wednesday evening...






What do you think?

I really love them! I love the fact they are entirely handmade and look just as good as some decorations you can buy that cost the earth! They aren't perfect - the dots are a little shaky at times, but they are handmade with love and that's what gives them their charm!

I think I will use a few to hang at home and some as gift tags for all the up and coming birthdays there are over the next month! I might also have to make a few more hearts to make a whole garland - what do you think?

Love Jewel xXx

Comments

  1. They really are super - I love salt dough decorations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute, what a great idea. I can't remember when I last made salt dough, probably primary school! I think we made christmas decorations with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just realised you became a follower of my blog hence my visit. Those salt dough tags are great they will fly out the door if you sell them, those designs and patterns are so in at the moment. Have a great weekend, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look fab!

    Hope you're having a great weekend

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Love them too!! love the little dots and the colors and the shapes! adore them so much! you're so creative!

    x susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment today.
    I LOVE your blog and the salt dough decorations are stunning. How do you make them? Let me know, I think my kids would love to have a play and so would I!!!
    Really pleased to have found your blog
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THESE JULIE! I made some gold hearts for tags at Christmas and have made a garland for a wedding! LOVE these and the dots! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts