Don't Stop Believing....

Hey Everyone...

Just a quick post today! The rest of the week is packed full so I probably won't get a chance to blog until Sunday night!

I have some lovely bits to blog about that I got from a lovely freecycler last night and I need to ask all your opinions on what to do with them! But they will have to wait...

The reason is I have lots of lovely things happening in the evenings this week.

Tonight I am off to see Glee Live at the O2 - yes I am a gleek and I am proud! The music is uplifting and hope inspiring in a way that makes everyone smile! Which I need right now! We're off for dinner first too which will be a lovely treat.

Then tomorrow I'm off to a fashion show at the Savoy London, where I will hopefully get the VIP treatment, with Champagne and a goody bag! I've never been to anything like this - and I feel a little overwhelmed like I might be out of place but hopefully I'll enjoy it.

Then Friday night my friend Lucy from university is coming down to stay over. After a girly night we're off to The Peacock Bar in Clapham on Saturday for afternoon tea and a cupcake decorating class! It will be lovely to see her and I've wanted to do a cupcake decorating class for ages!

So a busy week ahead. I should be really excited but things in life are really getting me down at the moment and I'm in a dark cloud I can't seem to get out of! I dread going to work each day and it's stopping me enjoying life outside of work as I'm constantly worrying about the next day!

Sorry to end on a depressing note but I just don't have the energy to be all light a bubbly today. Hopefully the week ahead will cheer me up!

Jewel x

P.S. I didn't get the job! And I'm really gutted!

Comments

  1. Have a wonderful time tonight and I hope you get champagne and goodies at the fashion show.
    Just remember to act like you are used to getting them all the time and don't dive straight into the bag and start squealing over or dissing the products!! lol

    Oh and yes I have bee to Pav's dog in Reading. Not that I go out in Reading that much these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to think of the positives in life like your wedding, the flat, all your friends and your great blog : ) I'm sure after what you have planned over the next few days will cheer you up, and hopefully you will get some good news on the job front. Chin up, and big hugs for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous few days ahead! Can't wait to hear more about them.

    Sorry to hear about the job but they'll be another! Keep your chin up and all that,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jewel, sorry to hear about the job, I'm sure you'll have other new chances soon!
    Can't wait to hear about the Fashion show you're attending! Have fun!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Juli,
    Sorry about the job, what a bummer :(
    I was wondering if I could be cheeky and order one of your scrabble rings directly (i.e face to face!) in a G please? I thought if I paid you direct at BGCC then you wont lose folksy and paypal fees etc.
    Let me know if you think that would be ok.
    Thanks
    Gem xx
    P.S not at BGCC tonight as am working a full week at Emporium so need a rest! hehe! Hop you have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops I meant hope you have fun!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fab time! Sounds like you need it at the mo. Nothing worse than having a job you dont enjoy - still at least you have something to keep you going until you find something else - something you have to be grateful for the way things these days. Sorry you didnt get the other one!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sing your heart out to Glee, get merry on champagne, enjoy your girlie weekend and don't give a second thought about the job. I have come to realise that the job needs me, not the other way around, and that thought lifted my little black cloud :) Can't wait to see your freecycle goodies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ive just nominated you for an award over on my blog! :o)

    C x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts