Preparing To Craft & Starting Again...

Hey Everyone...

Well it's Monday and back to the grind. I am still not feeling very well at all but I dragged myself out of bed as I had an important supervision at work. I managed to make it through the day (just) but am now paying for it. It literally feels like my head is caving in. It kills every time I cough, sneeze or change direction.

But I may be inflicting some of this pain (fairly) willingly. I've restarted my ill fated detox (we won't remember why I stopped!) and therefore have lived off green tea, water, vegetables and protein today.

My body is craving sugar far more quickly than last time - I guess because of the cold and maybe it remembers last time!

If only I could take my mind off my pain and hunger pangs with crafting - but I just don't feel well enough, especially after a long day at work.

I did however, have a couple of little parcels waiting for me when I got home from work, which are now waiting for me to feel better to use them...

Sorry about the awful camera phone picture

Some brooch backs - for the felt hearts I started last week & some ring backs to make some scrabble rings - both for my folksy shop (which you can visit here!)

So as soon as I feel better and have a spare minute I will be crafting! I also have some bunting to make for my other niece's birthday the weekend after next! Here's hoping I feel better soon eh!

Oh and guess what - I'm just 5 followers away from the big giveaway!

Jewel x

Comments

  1. Hope you feel better soon, its horrible being ill. Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel much better soon Juli xx

    Woohoo to the followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, roll on next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well and had to go back to work today... wishing you better for some craft fun very soon,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon :) be kind to yourself!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts