A Little Treat...

Hey Everyone...

Are you all glad we're over the hump? Can't wait for the weekend - I have some lovely things planned.

On Saturday I'm off with one of my bridesmaids and my maid of honour shopping in London and then out for dinner! It will be my first nice meal in two weeks as I'll be finishing my detox on Saturday Lunchtime - JUST IN TIME! I will still be on the diet but you're allowed one 'cheat' meal a week so that will be mine!

Then on Sunday we're off to a farm to jointly celebrate one of my niece's 3rd birthday and Father's day (don't tell me you forgot!?). I'm hoping my niece will like her bunting and that the weather will be nice for it!

Today I was at my CBT course - only one more week left next week - then the hard work starts and I have to write a 3000 word case study. Although it's the research and finding time to write it that's daunting - not the actual essay writing itself.

At lunchtime I popped across the road from where our course is held to the Asda and picked up these little bargainous (is that a word?) treats for myself as a well done for sticking to my detox...

Pearl drop earrings - reduced to £1


Black rose earrings - reduced to £1

I think that's a bargain! I'm off to Big Girl Craft Club at The Emporium Tea Rooms tonight - I haven't been for a month as I was sick - so it will be a nice evening out. Although, just green tea and no cake or bubbly for me!

I'm not sure what I'm going to work on... I will probably try to finish my brooches for Folksy and then start work on some bunting for our kitchen!

Hope you have a lovely evening!

Jewel x

Comments

  1. Sounds like you have some fabulous plans for the weekend!

    Love the pearl earrings,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend planned! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely weekend....sounds fab!! Love those little black earrings xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those earrings too. have a fun weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the sound of your Big girl craft club!! Do you get much crafting done??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts