A Little Something...

Hey Everyone...

Thank you so much for all the kind comments about my car! I'm surprised I'm not more angry or upset. I used to get upset about these things and feel very hard done by, taking it very personally.

For some reason today I can step back and see it for what it is, something I can't change, and that crying or shouting about won't help. I feel sorry for the person who feels they need to do something like this. I wish they knew they could be doing something far more productive with their life...

Anyway, to take my mind off the money (which is the thing that most upsets me) I made a little lavender heart for myself...


Sorry about the bad quality of the pictures (recently) my camera is out of action and I have to use my camera phone!

I used a lovely crotcheted flower and a button from my button swap parcel from Justine at Emma Bear Forever.

Again, it's not perfect - I can't seem to cut enought thread each time and have to keep adding more... but it's only my third ever so I'm proud, and it's now hanging next to the beautiful heart from Justine on my bedroom mirror...



What do you all think?

I'm taking the advice of Top Chelsea Girl and planning a long hot bath this afternoon & there is a little sparkling Rose left in the fridge....

Jewel x

Comments

  1. This heart is so adorable! glad you are feeling a little better, enjoy your bubbles! lol

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely ~ well done xx Enjoy your soak :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, I love the simplicity of it and you can't beat a bit of gingham!

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your last post....not nice but at least you have the right attitude.

    I love fabric hearts, yours looks lovely. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heart is lovely and you rose in the bath while you wash away car fiasco and think happy thoughts. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts