A Little Pick Me Up...

Hey Everyone...

Just wanted to show you a few guilt free things I picked up yesterday to make me feel better whilst being on this difficult detox...

I popped in on poundland (always great for a bargain and I never feel too guilty unless I buy more than a few items) and I got myself these...


Not just a treat but useful too, as last time I baked and needed a round cutter I had to use a tin lid to cut out the icing lol - so these were fantastic value - especially as they have both straight and crinkled edges.

And I picked up these for the wedding...


Some of them will just be used for decoration but I'm also planning to make cupcake wrappers out of them for our wedding cupcakes. I was all set to buy card ones when I found these on ebay and knew I could make them myself...



See looks easy... I hope! Think I'll put off making them for a while, as I started making doilie confetti cones a while back and already look a bit squished!

And on the way back from Ally Pally yesterday we pulled over at our local flower stall and the fiance bought me some pretty carnations...


I love the different reds, and baby's breath just makes it all the prettier!

Right I'm off car booting so hopefully I'll have some goodies to show you this evening. Have a lovely Sunday everyone...

Jewel x

P.S. I'm half a stone down in 6 days - go me! But the irritability and sugar cravings are kicking in - wish me (and the fiance) luck for the next 6 days!

Comments

  1. Aren't you clever?
    Good luck at the boot sale!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bun case wrap so clever and cheap! good luck at the boot sale, hope you find some great bargins ;)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the doily trick! It's such a great idea as the cupcake sleeves are soooo expensive!

    Unfortunately it's raining here so no boot sales for me!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you managed to get some bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a good idea using doilies to warp around cupcakes - one of those "duh, why on earth didn't I think of that?!" moments :)

    I had the bootsale angels on my side today, hope you did too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done on the weight loss! Fabulous! Great idea for the cupcase wraps :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts