That's Not All Folks(y)...

Hey Everyone...

I just wanted to update you all on my folksy shop - Pretty Little Jewels

Here is what I have on sale so far...

Purple Button Gift Tags - 4 for £1.75
Also available in other colour themes

Song Word Frame - £40
Fully personalisable with any name, date or song words & card and frame colour

Button Heart Frame - £20
Available in any other colour theme
Personalisable with name and date & frame colour

Recipe Favour Cards - Set of 4 for £3.99
Fully personalisable with any chosen recipe
Choice of lace or ribbon decoration and colour of card

'Dad' Scrabble Gift Tag - 99p
Also available with personalised name

I hope you like it so far, I have lots more to add but want to build up stock before I do. Please share with your friends & fellow bloggers and anyone who you think would like the products - I would love to have my first folksy sale!

Jewel x

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts